Thursday, November 8, 2012

#139

Black Andy approached Brian's cubicle, where Brian was watching movie trailers on his computer. Brian removed his headphones when he saw him. "Oh, hey. I'm tryin' to pick a movie for Friday. Would you rather see Mission: Impossible or The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo?"

"As long as it ain't Twilight, I don't care. Hey, Dave wrote a nice e-mail, huh?"

"Man, Dave is my hero right now."

Andy sat down. "It's a good day, man. But listen, I don't think I'm gonna go to Nemo's tonight."

"Aw, man, what's up?"

"I keep thinkin' about Michelle's family. She doesn't talk to 'em much, but I feel like I wanna find 'em, talk to 'em. They gotta be hurtin' ten times as much as I am."

"They know, right?"

"Oh yeah, Dave called 'em from El Salvador as soon as he found out. But I don't know what's happened since then. I got an address; I'm gonna try 'n' find 'em after work."


No comments:

Post a Comment