Tuesday, July 24, 2012

#62

Brian and Andy walked back toward their section of the office. Brian was smiling.

"Well, that went well. I was actually a little worried. Not that I've been doing bad work, but that something was going on with the business."

"Yeah, I didn't know what was happenin'," Andy said. "That was out of the blue, man."

"Man, what is up with Jason lately?"

"Aw, he's just bein' a character." Andy flopped into his desk chair and Brian followed him into his cubicle.

"Naw, I'm thinkin' we should stage an intervention or somethin'. Though I'm not sure what specifically needs to be addressed."

"Maybe the trip to Syria'll be good for 'im. Some nice desert air."

"I dunno, he travels all the time. Wouldn't think this time would be any different." Brian sat in his own chair and roused his computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment