Monday, December 3, 2012

#156

Three men ran to them before they got to Asu's yard. "Hold it, son," one of them said. "Put her on the ground. Right now...that's it."

A second kneeled over her. "Michelle Owens?"

"Yeah."

"Hey girl, we've been lookin' all over for you. How you doin'?" He examined her superficially as other people brought a stretcher.

"Not so good."

"I know, I know, we're gonna get you to a hospital, ok?"

"What's your name, son?" said the first man to Jason in a half-threatening tone.

"Jason."

"Jason Huston?" The man had assumed a stance that made Jason feel like he'd be tackled if he took a step.

"Yeah."

"You got a problem with me, son?"

"What?"

"You're lookin' at me like I'm one of the bad guys or somethin'. Come on, you're gonna ride with us while Michelle rides in the ambulance, ok?"

Jason wished they could've gone with Peter and Rani instead, but he was thankful this nightmare was over. Andy was gonna be the happiest man on Earth.

1 comment:

  1. The opinions are so awesome, I really like viewing all over the earth so much that is why I find travel agents that was having a awesome encounter in way of life that will not spend some time on my holiday with

    ReplyDelete